- Shop All
- Prom Boutonnieres & Corsages
- Funeral Tributes/Sympathy
- Plants/Orchids/Gift & Gourmet Baskets
- Rental Items
- New Baby
- New Designs
- Popular Designs
RETURN, REFUND POLICY
1. If it is determined that Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design did not make the delivery attempt, we will provide you with a refund.
2. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we will need 24 hours to investigate. In most cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not present and/or nobody available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs.
3. If there is a question regarding the quality of the arrangement, the recipient may simply contact us. In almost every case, Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design must be contacted within 48 hours of the delivery. It is important to remember that the flowers need proper care. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design within 48 hours of the original delivery date.
4. Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email or phone call to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
5. Should any customer place an order through Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information.
6. Nature’s Bouquet Florist & Event Design is not responsible for any order, which a recipient refuses to accept. There will be no refund where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses the completion of the delivery.